Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Am in Hell

Without divulging the details, I just discovered deceit and treachery on the part of my office staff. I am so pissed off I can barely speak. So tomorrow a.m. I am going to do my best impression of Donald Trump, and then start the search for a replacement.

It is the worst part of having your own practice. I can't afford to pay big bucks or benefits, but am willing to take people with little experience and train them. Sometimes, it's a question of competence. But, in 22 years, this is the first poisonous person I've had in the office.

As you can tell, I'm sick about it. Don't even want to knit! But will, because for me, yarn and needles are better than martinis.

arghh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I disagree that yarn and needles are better than martinis. Well ok, maybe better than martinis, but not better than white russians.

That really sucks. My employees are all super trustworthy. Oh wait. I have no employees. At times like this, I'm glad I don't.

Good luck.