Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wild Wild West

It's a beautiful morning here in Colorado -- no photos to post as I'm using my DIL's computer. Regna loved the scarf, and is wearing it to the grand opening of their new business today -- an old movie theater in a town called Paonia, which they named "Paradise". We're still at their house in Cedaredge, and about to head over for the morning event -- a children's theater, followed by a matinee movie (the one about the old Indian motorcycle -- I'm still slightly fried from travel and the time change and can't remember the name), and a reception with live music starting at 6.

Of course, yarn hunting will be done during the intermissions! :)

I started a new sock on the plane, with yarn received in a great "swap-o-rama" on the knitty coffeeshop site. Great colors, and I'll post as soon as I can.

Well, time to move 'em on out!

No comments: